We are now recruiting for an accounts receivable person to join the accounts team at Paul Simon Homes. The position will be based in our Palmers Green office and you will be working within the accounts department. If you feel you meet the requirements below please get in touch today for an interview.
- Processing invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that revenue has accurately posted to Sage 50 Accounts
- Performing reconciliations
- Managing company credit cards
- Dealing with queries
- Reconciling billing data on a monthly basis to ensure reports are accurate.
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Chasing debt in accordance with specific payment terms, ensuring that correct payment is chased and collected.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and other UK departments.
- Regularly liaising with finance and non-finance team members
- Running Sales analysis reports and assisting in cash flow forecasts.
- Ad hoc duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong Excel skills, Knowledge of Sage 50 is an advantage
- Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role.
- Able to work independently but can discern when to escalate a problem
- You will need to be highly meticulous, organised
- You will be confident, outgoing and assertive and able to handle most situations that are faced with credit control.
- Proactive approach to managing own workload
- Some knowledge of VAT as when it should and shouldn’t be applied
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships